Monthly WordPress Website Maintenance
Don’t leave your website vulnerable to failure or attacks!
WordPress Developers carry out regular updates and improvements. Theme developers design new and improved versions to fix bugs and security issues and to create new options. Plug-in developers do the same!
What does this mean to your WordPress website?
If you don’t log-in to your dashboard on a regular basis you can open your site up to becoming vulnerable to security threats, disabled plugins (which mean some features may stop working without you noticing) and other problematic issues.
In worst-case scenarios, your entire website can become disabled!
Why wait until this happens! How it works. You should check your dashboard, at the very least, once a week. Your WP dashboard clearly indicates that you have updates available.
$347 – Site Maintenance Training: I can teach you what you need to do to keep your site safe. I will need access to your WP Dashboard so that I can have a look at it and be able to make recommendations.
Once I’ve been through it to see what theme and plugins you are using we will book a Skype call and together we go through your WordPress dashboard where I will show you how to look for and do all updates.
I will also walk you through creating site back-ups* (This part can be tricky depending on how your site was originally set up – but we will discuss your options).
I will follow-up our call with a personalized document for you to follow along.
Click below to learn more…
What You Will Learn
* First things first. Create your backup, so that you can revert back to the last version of your site in case any of your updates not play well together. Once you’ve backed-up your site, check for any WordPress updates… then update your Theme and last your Plugins.
* Now, check your site. Make sure everything still works the way it should. Be sure all your links are connected, and special features still do what they are supposed to, your contact form still works and if you have any opt-ins (such as free downloads or giveaways) be certain they are still available to visitors.
* Backup again. Once you are certain everything is in working order, create a new back-up. (Make sure these are well labeled in case you ever need to go back!!). Does this sound like a lot of work? It certainly can be if you don’t know what you are doing. Can you learn? Absolutely! You will also learn how to check for comments and how to delete spam.
** Note: With fairly frequent updates, you do have to be diligent about keeping yourself educated on how changes can effect your site and understand that things can go wrong. I cannot stress back-ups enough. *** If you’ve not got any security in place, I will recommend a security plug-in for you, as well.
Your Website is your Business Real Estate Online!
– Make your Website Worry-Free –
$67/Month * Maintenance & Security Package
What this includes:
Weekly back-ups Weekly updates: WP, Theme & Plugins Monthly Security checks Monthly Site Pages & Links checks Monthly comments and spam deletion
* – For a Limited Time %15 First Monthly Maintenance –
Do you have questions? The best way to get in touch is to fill out this contact form and we will be sure to respond within 24 business hours.
Although I am currently located in the Eastern Time Zone, I work with clients around the world. I'd love to hear from you.
Let me know what services you are interested in and we can schedule time to connect via telephone, chat or video call.